We try to be upfront about the fees we charge so they don’t come as a surprise to you.
- Insufficient Funds Fee: We may assess a fee of up to $25 for each payment that is not processed due to insufficient funds or other types of bank return or payment rejection.
- Late Payment Penalty: Late payments, delinquent or past due balances may result in a one-time late fee equal to five percent (5%) of the month’s past due amount.
- Disconnection for Non-Payment Transaction Fee: If (i) amounts due to Rhythm remain unpaid for ten (10) days after we send you a disconnect notice, and (ii) Rhythm orders a disconnection for non-payment, you will be charged and hereby agree to pay Rhythm a twenty-five dollars ($25) fee (the “Disconnect for Non-Payment Transaction Fee”).
- A Disconnect Notice Fee of $25 may be assessed each time we send you a disconnection notice; this fee will be assessed regardless of whether your electric service is actually disconnected.
- A Payment Transaction Fee of $5 may be assessed each time you conduct a payment transaction with the assistance of a Rhythm care agent.
- A Document Process Fee of up to $5 may be assessed for each request for additional (I) invoice copies, (ii) payment reference letters, (iii) billing summaries, or (iv) additional copies of your contract documents. To avoid this fee, you can access this information and documents in your online Rhythm account.
- An Early Termination Fee if you leave us after your first 30 days, but before your contract is up, (see our 30-Day Easy Energy Promise for more detail).
- And, if your Utility Company charges fees for the use of the power grid, we pass those fees along to you without markup.
That’s it. Those are the fees.