Generally no- Sign-up for electric service may only occur on behalf of someone else if the applicant (person performing the sign-up) is a spouse or authorized agent of the customer for whom electric service will be provided.
Articles in this section
- What is Rhythm’s 90-Day Easy Energy Promise?
- What is the Refer A Friend program?
- Will Rhythm reimburse my current supplier's ETF?
- What does Fair-for-All Pricing for all mean?
- Does Rhythm offer renewable energy plans?
- Will Rhythm purchase my excess solar electricity?
- Do I need to send a cancellation to my current provider?
- There is a switch hold on the home I am moving into. What can I do?
- How can I satisfy a deposit?
- What is a fixed rate plan?