Rhythm charges a $8.95 monthly Base Charge on fixed-rate plans that allows us to keep our rates low while offering best-in-class customer service. Many Retail Energy Providers charge a monthly base charge- we just care enough about you to let you know because we always want to be upfront and transparent. Please note that select plans are excluded.
Articles in this section
- Does Rhythm have a Base Charge on electricity plans?
- Texas New Mexico Power (TNMP) is my utility provider, and I am no longer on Pick Your Due Date and I do not see any usage info regarding My Account. What’s going on?
- Why does Rhythm use Plaid for ACH payments?
- How do I pay my Rhythm Bill?
- How do I read my Rhythm Bill?
- What are my Billing options with Rhythm?
- What happens when my contract ends?
- What kind of fees can I expect with Rhythm?
- Can I get help paying my Bill?
- I’ve been disconnected—or I’m about to be. What do I do?